Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Develop a trading strategy that responds to trends in the current market to enact trades on both the sell side and the buy side.
- Business acquisition and on boarding
- Advising clients on fixed income investments on both the primary and secondary markets.
- Timely and accurate execution of the trades and settlement.
- Client management.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory policies.
- Using research information to identify and leverage opportunities for developing innovative trading ideas including entry into new markets.
- Conduct induction and mentorship of new employees
- Training of other departmental staff on fixed income
- Preparation and sending out of the daily market tracker report
- Managing and generation of executable market position
- Contribute to the morning market brief
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of set targets.
- New client sign ups
- Smooth execution and settlement of trades
- Client satisfaction
- Turnaround time to client queries within the shortest period
- Volume and turnover traded in the month
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- CFA/CIFA /CPA/ACCA – added advantage
- Financial and Capital Markets Knowledge both local and international sectors
- Certification in the use of ATS and Avvento
- Proficient in the use of the market data platforms (Bloomberg and Reuters)
Minimum work Experience
- 3 – 4 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in using trading and research platforms
- Proficiency in Excel
- Investment analysis skills
- Sales and marketing skills
- Research and market analysis skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Attention to detail and quick response time
- Excellent time Management skills
- Innovation, creativity and strategic thinking
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good Written and Oral communication
- Ability to network and retain solid relationships
Method of Application
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your application with a detailed CV & Cover Letter clearly demonstrating your suitability against the stated responsibilities, education/professional qualifications & experience to email@example.com on or before Tuesday, 17th May 2023.
You must be logged in to post a comment.