Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- The objective of this project is to provide girls in Kenya with accessible and comprehensive information about SRHR services through a chatbot-based service directory. The service directory will be accessible via the native USSD service widely used in Kenya.
- Our organization is seeking proposals from qualified vendors to develop a chatbot-based service directory for girls in Kenya in need of sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) services. The service directory will use the native USSD service to provide accessible and comprehensive information to girls needing SRHR services.
Design and Support
- Provide guidance and best practices for using USSD for the target audience.
- Develop an intuitive and user-friendly interface that users can easily access and navigate via a menu-based experience with up to 20-30 message sets.
- Develop a chatbot-based service directory for girls in Kenya needing SRHR services accessible via the native USSD service.
- Design and implement the technical interface to the USSD interface
- Application for USSD Shortcode and maintenance of code.
- SMS Marketing campaigns to an existing segmented database of users.
- Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) integration, integration maintenance, and negotiated USSD and SMS rates.
- Provide technical support and maintenance for interface to the USSD interface.
- Create documentation for the USSD interface integration
- Content management System to update flow structure or content. Girl Effect currently uses Rapid Pro a flow building software. We give preference to the use of Rapid Pro.
- Date Export or Data Integration with Girl Effect technology systems and data warehousing.
- Data Protection and Security in Compliance with local regulations and GDPR.
- Outbound calling capabilities for telemedicine services.
The selected vendor will provide the following service (where applicable):
- Set up and licensing of shortcode and activation across all mobile network operators.
- Engage with Mobile Network Operators for the release of a unique 2 way reverse-billable short code for GE’s exclusive use for GE and partner programming.
- Activation of the shortcode.
- Management and maintenance of the shortcode for GE.
- Provide incoming and outgoing SMS services for toll-free shortcodes licensed to GE, relevant services and an appropriate billing system.
- Provide incoming and outgoing SMS service (pull/push) on all shortcodes licensed to GE or its implementing partners on reverse billing service.
- Provide USSD gateway hosting service and integrate with all MNOs.
- Provide an SMS tagline if requested. Tagline appears at the end of an SMS and uses up 17 characters of the 160 characters available per SMS.
- Provide customized ringtone service.
- Masking of sender
- Technical Support
- Provide quick technical support shall there be any technical emergency or system failures.
- Service outage and failure alerts system.
- Proactive system monitoring of service quality, reliability, success rate and delivery time.
Who You Are:
Experience and infrastructure
- The bidder should have at least 5 years of experience designing IVR and USSD experiences.
- The bidder should have at least 5 years of experience negotiating and securing toll-free shortcodes in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Prior work experience providing services to Development agencies is an asset.
- Proven capacity to support licensing and activation process of a new short code.
You must be logged in to post a comment.