Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the hotel’s overall digital marketing strategy. In charge of managing and developing the digital marketing ecosystem of the Glee Hotel in order to achieve the communication strategy set up by the Business Development team (awareness, active consideration, lead to sale, retention and advocacy on both local and international markets). Responsible for creating & managing all aspects of digital strategy and scheduling (owned media, paid medias)
- He/she is expected to run the day-to-day management of digital marketing projects and ensure that the success metrics are set & measured periodically to give direction/guidance. Digital Marketing Specialist in collaboration with the Director of Sales &
- Marketing and the Marketing Manager shall build, drive and manage brand communications,social media campaigns, content calendars, maintain the hotel’s content, among many other tasks whilst supporting the other stakeholders in ensuring the brand strategy is achieved.
- The function should focus on supporting business expansion, growth, and the necessary cultural evolution to support the business goals and objectives. The Digital Marketing Specialist should be supportive, proactive, analytical and entrepreneurial; creating memorable moments for our guests, fostering an empowered environment for the team whilst working closely with all key business partners in order to achieve quality results.
- The Digital Marketing Manager acts as a brand ambassador for the hotel, reflecting the company culture and values. All work is carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures and service concepts according to local requirements and regulations.
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Proven ability to see things differently with creative flair, working in an inspiring, experiential, luxe/luxurious and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to have and maintain effective relationship skills and the ability to build excellent relationships with stakeholders & colleagues.
- Excellent Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook skills, with competent use of other relevant applications. Photoshop, video editors, music purchase, Adobe Photoshop, Canva
- Proven ability of successful creation of briefs for social media content
- Creating story telling with existing content or imagining new opportunities of impactful content is our motto
- Know how to speak to various communities: from corporate guests to leisure guests, but also key stakeholders and partners
- Must have an overview of all relevant social media on local as well as international markets
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders – from junior to senior executive positions
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms and have the ability to analyze their performance
- Data and result oriented:
- Must have an appetence for data and the reach of KPIs and engagement/conversion objectives
- Minimum education: Degree in Marketing and Communications
- Proven experience 5+ years experience in a similar position, ideally within a luxury 5 star hotel environment
- Must demonstrate a proven track record in this field
- Experience working with IT systems on various platforms
- Possess high-level negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Must have an understanding of creation and managing budget for all digital marketing initiatives
Language skills: Very good command of written and spoken English, an active listener with high emotional intelligence to beable to discern and resolve issues or give consult where applicable
Required certificates: Relevant post-graduate continuous development programs in area of expertise