Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the role:
As the Global Accelerator Operations Manager you will operationalize and manage a robust and efficient global competition process. This process will be a primary driver of WiDEF program delivery. You will ensure WiDEF attracts, fields, and vets high-quality applications; efficiently moves through a robust awards process; and cleanly hands off awardees to the WiDEF grants management team. You will lead the creation of competition-related materials, structuring applicant information and training sessions and ensuring that each competitive round delivers quality programming on time and within scope. You will work with donors and consortium partners to develop outreach strategies to encourage more diverse proposals, help author the calls for proposals, and keep track of all requirements necessary to support multiple funding rounds.
Ideal candidates for this role will have a successful track record of supporting complex multi-year projects, geographically dispersed teams, and global funding competitions. You are organized, a strong communicator, and can work independently of central oversight. You have a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for creating a strong community of sub-awardees. As a visible member of the team, you will be expected to be one of the external faces of the program and may be expected to represent the program at various public opportunities. You have a experience working on similarly sized USAID programs and/or managing global competitive grants processes and you are deeply committed to advancing gender equality.
Location negotiable. Must be able to work at least 4 hours on US East Coast time.
- Manage competition process including systems for promoting, reviewing, and awarding agreements
- Coordinate closely with CARE grants management, compliance and procurement team to ensure seamless integration of competitive process with critical support systems
- Design and deliver training and capacity building for prospective applicants
- BA degree in relevant discipline: business administration, international development; public policy or other relevant field
- 5-8 years of experience managing competitive funding processes and/or as a donor
- Past experience managing and/or supporting USAID-funded programs and familiarity with USAID award management requirements
- Confidence to bring a greater voice to program activities, and make substantive program recommendations
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills, including experience working with globally distributed teams in disparate countries and time zones