Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Global HR Business Partner will partner with CI’s global HR Network to ensure consistent delivery of CI’s HR programs globally. Delivering hands-on project management, this position serves as an international and technical resource and possesses a sound understanding and appreciation of the cultural diversity in each of our regions, including the Americas, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Supporting a globally dispersed staff, this position will coordinate and partner with CI’s HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, and Learning & Development teams, leveraging their global view to ensure that HR services, recruitments, projects, and programs support a global organization.
Reporting to the Senior Director, HR Global Delivery and Administration, this position will project manage and facilitate global HR processes and programs to ensure the organization successfully recruits, onboard, and manages a growing staff needed to deliver on CI’s overall conservation objectives.
- Develop a strong, consultative partnership with global HR Business Partners and local HR, clearly communicating throughout projects and processes.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition, Compensation, and Learning & Development teams, ensuring a global view and consistent delivery of HR programs.
- Co-lead HR programs with the HR Specialist, including CI’s annual performance management, mid-year, and bi-annual promotion processes, ensuring that all materials, timelines, communications, information sessions, and training are reflective of global staff needs.
- Partner with US hiring managers in recruiting and hiring in our regional field offices, ensuring clear communication with HRBPs and local HR in the areas of compensation and hiring processes.
- Partner on the development and ongoing management of global, regional, and local orientation and onboarding efforts to ensure that all CI staff have a consistent new hire experience.
- Support global compensation projects such as merit for global staff reporting into US divisions, ensuring consistent process and delivery.
- Act as liaison with CI’s global offices, scheduling and facilitating global HR network meetings.
- Update and maintain a resource library with global HR resources, including local benefits packages, onboarding procedures, HR contacts, etc.
- Lead or participate in the design, implementation, and evaluation of select global HR projects
- Deliver critical soft skills, policy, and topical training to ensure employees, managers, and teams have resources, tools, and support career development needs, including performance management, goal setting, promotion process, DEI, and other related programs and processes.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure that regional and country recruitment efforts are aligned and supporting CI’s global recruitment strategy, leading on select sourcing and recruitment efforts to acquire top diverse talent to meet current and future global hiring needs.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- International travel is required not to exceed 10% of the time.
- The position requires the ability to work non-traditional and extended hours to support a global workforce in multiple time zones.
- This position follows a hybrid work structure, working some days from the office and some remotely. Guidance will be shared during the interview process.
- For EU candidates, they should be EU nationals or have a valid work permit in Belgium.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of Human Resources experience in an international setting or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including staffing, recruiting, performance management, talent development and training in a global setting.
- Proven project management skills across a dispersed and matrixed team.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships across cultures and position levels
- Persuasive and engaging communication, presentation, training, and facilitation skills to clearly convey objectives to diverse audiences and stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS systems
- SPHR, GPHR, CIPD, or other HR professional certification preferred
- Experience working in an international non-profit organization
- Proficiency in English, Spanish, Portuguese, or French
To apply for this position please submit a resume and cover letter.