Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Global Operations Analyst within the Global Impact (GI) department is a key member of the Global Operations team, responsible for improved business operations, quality content creation, data analysis, and contributing to operational effectiveness. This individual will build and maintain tools, collateral, analytics and reporting to highlight performance metrics and other key information.
The Global Operations Analyst will leverage strong business partnering acumen to coordinate cross-functional relationships and drive a cohesive, coordinated effort to support strategic, operational, and financial objectives of the department and the organization.
Business Operations and Project Coordination (60%)
- Partner with the GI Global Operations team to identify and coordinate issues with regional operations teams regarding departmental initiatives including internal Operating Reviews and budget forecasting/tracking.
- Maintain data quality within internal databases with strategic development, finance, HR and legal to support performance compliance across department.
- Monitor and maintain departmental dashboards, providing analysis and insights to ensure data integrity.
- Support GI Global Operations team to identify opportunities to troubleshoot and enhance performance on departmental initiatives including GI Global Operations strategic planning.
- Attend and assist in coordinating meetings involving the GI department to:
- Capture and disseminate notes and action item summaries as well as progress updates.
- Develop and manage workplans, and other content that support effectiveness of meeting outcomes.
- Facilitate strategic department projects that support the execution of the GI Global Operations priorities, as needed.
Content + Information Management (40%)
- Develop and publish templates, tools, and procedures for GI Global Operations to enhance coordination, communication, and capacity building across the organization.
- Provide strategic communication support, developing draft communications and presentations on behalf of the GI Global Operations team and Chief Global Impact Officer including:
- Gathering input and feedback from various sources through the development, administration, and analysis of internal surveys.
- Synthesizing internal survey results in determining strategy and execute against internal projects, initiatives, processes, and events.
- Collaborate with Global Impact team members to identify collateral needs, and work with Marketing to coordinate collateral and content is in alignment with Water.org brand standards and marketing guidelines.
- Work with GI Global Operations team to assist in identifying departmental training needs, developing objectives and content, as well as coordinate with other departments on training delivery.
- Individual contributor with no subordinates.
This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of scope, stakeholders and linkages for every project, duty or responsibility but is intended to highlight internal or external processes, functions and jobs/roles that are expected to regularly interact with this position to deliver work. Scope may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Skills and Competencies
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Optimize Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manages Ambiguity – Manages ambiguity by operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Bachelor’s degree in corporate communications, business intelligence, or related fields of study and/or equivalent working experience.
- At least three years of progressive responsibilities leading implementation in a business operations and/or project management function within a complex operating environment, including:
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products and related platforms and Adobe software.
- Outstanding communication skills, both orally and in writing required. Demonstrated strength in a broad range of communications and supporting tools strongly preferred.
- Ability to coalesce disparate information and inputs into a concise path forward, including demonstrated success in translating knowledge and context into action and outcomes.
- Language(s): Proficient (written and verbal) in English.
- Experience working in a global organization preferred.
- Experience managing content libraries and building information management structures in SharePoint strongly preferred.