Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
What you will do
- Leadership and quality assurance of all activities and procedures in the contracting team.
- Tasks and activities execution according to strategies, plans and procedures assurance.
- External vendors’ and internal stakeholders’ focal point.
- Line management of Advisers in the Contract Administration Team.
- People leadership through training and onboarding, mentorship and support, and capacity building.
- Human Resource Management System operations responsibility and oversight.
- Offer reviews responsibility.
- General Data Protection Regulation compliance responsibility.
- Service level agreement dashboards development and monitoring.
- Continuous improvement and development responsibility.
- Workforce planning oversight.
What you will bring
- Human resources and administration experience.
- University degree.
- International HR administration expertise.
- Contract management experience in an international environment.
- Challenges of international contracts understanding.
- Standard ICT office support tools and systems expertise.
- Organisational skills and service level agreements track record.
- Customer centric role exposure.
- Conflict management skills.
- Process improvement exposure is an added advantage.
- Team management experience is an added advantage.
- Complex and dynamic context exposure.
- English fluency, both written and verbal (proficiency in French and/or Spanish is an added advantage).
What makes this position attractive?
- NRC has the ambition to launch its first Global Recruitment Centre in October 2020 in Nairobi. By establishing the Centre, NRC aims at driving efficiency and quality of recruitment in support of all its offices and operations in more than 30 countries.
- The NRC Global Recruitment Centre will cover a large functional scope comprising of five main areas: Attract, Search, Recruit, Vet, and Contract. It will be led by the Head of the Centre and consist of a team of expert Recruiters and HR Coordinators.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to join our work culture that empowers every employee to share ideas and take responsibility.