As a member of this team will be involved in the planning and development of high-quality technical designs and solutions. On a day-to-day basis, your participation will be required in the development, monitoring, and maintenance of digital applications and services.
The successful candidate will be expected to create prototypes, develop user-centered software, and advise on technical specifications. This role requires application fundamentals in engineering practices, and an analytical and data-driven approach to problem-solving while following DevOps, SRE, and Cloud Based practices.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Preferably 3 – 5 years of development of Android app.
- Strong Android and pattern fundamentals.
- Expertise in Java & Kotlin is a must.
- Knowledgeable in the development of APIs.
- Familiarity using Git is required.
- Experienced in reviewing and testing code.
- Experience working independently, but able to fit into a larger ecosystem and work within established patterns.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 5+ years of software development preferably within insurance & banking.
- 3+ years of complex applications integration.
- AWS developer associate certification.
- AWS Serverless development
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your CV and your LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com
With this email, indicate your:
- Current salary.
- Expected salary.