Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The main purpose of this role is to develop a strong creative design and digital strategy that addresses new client expectations and by utilizing digital channels to market telehealth services. Curating content-heavy social media presence to support the HealthX’s content strategy, grow audience/engagement and enhance our efforts to position the company as a primary healthcare organization. Major responsibilities will be: –
- Develop graphics, content illustrations, logos and managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies to drive traffic to the company’s digital platforms.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Researching on the competitive landscape to determine how to create different content on all social media platforms.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on brand.
- Identifying emerging digital marketing trends and opportunities, analyzing, and measuring data to spot trends, content needs, audiences and growth areas then proposing actionable ideas to better serve the company’s digital audiences.
- Tracking the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, developing key insights reports and evaluating avenues to drive greater efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree graphic design, mass communication, communication, public relations or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital media marketing, social media management or graphic design
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics over a wide range of creative projects
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Ability to analyze social media platforms and website analytics.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills; and
- Knowledge in video and content creation
How to Apply
Email CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – Graphic Designer & Social Media Manager by 30th November 2023