Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
What you will do
- Drafting, reviewing, and actively negotiating commercial contracts, and legal documents in connection with the business objectives; production of templates, both adaption of global templates and creation of local templates,
- Managing and mitigating legal and contractual risks by supporting the design and implementation of company policies and procedures,
- Supporting the business to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and internal investigation in collaboration with different stakeholders.
- Handling corporate documentation and required licenses and authorizations in legal entities in collaboration with MMEA Company Control,
- Assisting legal entities to reduce exposure arising out of disputes by driving litigation strategies and managing external counsels. Managing disputes, claims, actions, and potential disputes, claims, and actions in concert with various stakeholders and Group Legal Litigation Counsel at GFLA (when required),
- Supporting other functions in various matters, with extra focus on intellectual property rights, data privacy, and compliance in general,
- Providing advice and assisting Sales to design creative business models that complies with laws and internal directives,
- Monitoring local legislation, regulations, and legal trends that are relevant for Ericsson and its operations. Informing internal stakeholders, as necessary and relevant,
- Implement policies and directives and decisions of GFLA,
- Providing guidance and advising on general legal issues in a multi-territory and multi-jurisdiction environment as well as guidance,
- Identifying legal competence gaps among stakeholders, preparing training tools and material, and providing legal training to the business stakeholders
- With various degrees of cooperation and involvement of other relevant stakeholders and functions.
You will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in law required.
- A Master’s degree and any further jurisdiction knowledge would be an asset.
- At least 7 years of experience as a corporate in-house counsel and/or member of a leading corporate law firm, preferably with experience relevant to the IT and/or telecommunications industry and cross-border transactions in a multi-national setting.
- A mix of both law firm and in-house experience would be an important asset.
- Excellent knowledge of contracts law, and international contractual principles, in addition to very good knowledge of commercial law, labour law corporate governance, and litigation & external counsel management.
- Very good understanding of IT/telecommunication business and applicable laws and regulations.
- As a part of a global team, fluent in English and French with an extensive negotiation experience in an international environment.
- Good negotiation skills and business acumen.
- Must be able to work at all levels as well as at a most senior and high level, under time pressure, across a cross-section of the business with critical and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be able to demonstrate interpersonal skills; collaboration and communication
- Must be people-oriented, i.e. must be able to relate to people with empathy, yet to be objective in judgment and quickly win the confidence of others.
- Should be able to quickly develop a strong internal and external network.
- Integrity must be of the highest level.
- Must be a true team player, professional, confident, sound analytical thinker and always really good judgment, adaptable to change quickly.