Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
In this role you will…
- Managing Artwork changes to meet business requirements while meeting compliance and quality standards.
- Beginning with project ideation and ending with release of print ready materials, operating in accordance with industry regulations, Haleon compliance requirements and SOPs, and achievement of the businesses’ commercial goals.
- Facilitate and contribute to cross functional artwork brief meetings and document the meeting outcome.
- Maintain & update artwork project tracking, providing status updates to the key internal stakeholders highlighting any issues or risks to delivery.
- Identify possible constraints, escalating where appropriate and rolling up into KPIs as requested.
- Attend project meetings and provide artwork updates.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, sites, and Artwork Studio to brief in assigned artwork projects and resolve artwork queries.
- Raise artwork POs and follow up on payment for submitted artwork invoices.
- University educated – Graduate or equivalent
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Proficient in MS Office (advanced level skill in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Degree in Science or Data and Project Management
- Detail oriented
- Work without close supervision
- Good understanding of E2E Artwork supply chain