Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit a Fulfilment Centre Associate.
- Receive and process stock products into the warehouse in a priority manner and expedite workflow.
- Prepare and verify received items documents.
- Content Creation of Products and upload through warehouse system (Danzai & Odoo).
- Product & pricing quality check (Danzai ).
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, item quality & condition and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Perform accurate cycle counts.
- Stack, shelve, and stage items for storage and shipment as necessary.
- Successful daily shipment of customer orders in alignment with the predefined targets.
- Be accountable and responsible for all picking slips in circulation.
- Ensure that all customers’ orders are picked and shipped within the applicable timelines.
- Manage all resolve all picking and shipping errors within the predefined lead times
- Responsible and managing all customer shipping queries within an acceptable time frame.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment (this will involve cleaning the premises and work stations at the end of your shift) and optimise space utilisation.
- Work with other warehouse team members to effectively complete assigned tasks.
- Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- 1+ years’ experience in warehouse operations (Please note that this role is entry level).
- Computer literacy.
- Process-oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical ability. Ability to leverage analytical work into action-oriented
- Reporting & plans of actions.
- Ability to articulate the right findings using the data.
- Advanced knowledge in word, excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility to work in different environments.
- Detailed-oriented personality.
- Strong people leadership.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
You must be logged in to post a comment.