Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Grow the Business’s top line to the set targets through the acquisition of new customer accounts and retention on existing MediSmart products.
- Achieve product lift-off and use of Smart Insure across the market.
- Communicate to all insurance companies and brokers as well as consultants all relevant aspects of the Smart solutions (s) information and standards required in order to ensure continued business growth.
- Manage client relationships and ensure outstanding satisfaction through strong working relations and build a reputation for excellent service to generate repeat and referral business.
- Manage the customers’ external relationships with Brokers, Insurers, Claim Handlers, and intermediaries.
- Manage all customer contract status and share monthly reports on contract.
- Obtain, analyze, and provide market intelligence to inform product development, enhancement, and customization.
- Create synergy and work with other functions for business acquisitions, planning, retention, and management.
- To consistently engage with Smart customers and relevant stakeholders e.g. AKI, IRA, etc through meetings, tele-visits, and other appropriate forums as may be deemed necessary by the Company.
- Management and training of resources to ensure quality and consistency of service offering to customers including scheduling and conducting status meetings with appropriate team members and customers.
- To keep me fully knowledgeable and competent on the Smart solution offerings, Market trends, and changes to ensure qualitative services to offer.
- To both research and propose Skill Gaps For Attention as well as attend identified training for the staff in the department and bridge relevant knowledge and skills gaps.
- Maintaining a professional appearance, behavior, and conduct and effectively working with peers in the attainment of set departmental targets.
- Any other duties assigned as may be deemed necessary.
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Holder of Insurance Proficiency certificate will be a key advantage.
- IT Proficiency especially in the Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on Microsoft Word and Excel
- 8+ years of experience in Customer Relations/ Customer Retention or direct customer-facing role.
- Postgraduate qualification and customer service certification are an added advantage
- Experience in the Insurance Industry is mandatory.
- Appreciation of Technology in Health Systems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Leadership Skill set & Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to be proactive and drive changes.
- Ability to analyze data and situations and provide pragmatic and effective solutions.
- Ability to persuade and influence people at all levels inside and outside the organization, and to develop and negotiate effectively.
- Proven high-level negotiation, influencing interpersonal skills with senior management.
- Quick learner with demonstrated product knowledge and professionalism.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – both written and verbal.
- It is essential for the job holder to have credibility with the insurance industry through the development of close working relationships and networking.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
Attitudes and Behavior
- The Head, Insurance Business plays a pivotal role in the effective management of Smart’s customers and has a high impact on the Smart brand and business growth.
Other required characteristics: –
- Previous experience working as a relationship manager or a track record of managing Insurance relationships.
- Professionalism, honesty, and ethical operations above board
- Confidence and high self-esteem
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Big Picture View/Mindset, Knowledgeable and Smart
- Demeanor to please the customer.
- Smart and sharp in dressing and presentation.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letter and detailed CV to – email@example.com by Friday 31st October, 2023 indicating the position in the subject line