Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT – (AUTOMOTIVE, ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING)
- Reporting to Line Manager, the successful candidate will plan, execute, supervise, review, recommend and provide leadership on academic matters within the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and provide academic leadership in the department as well as teaching in the area of specialization.
- To prepare timetables for the department at the beginning of every semester, receive and approve the Trainers schemes of work.
- Receive and analyze records of work covered against the schemes of work on bi-weekly basis and provide a report.
- Supervise the curriculum implementation within the stipulated time and create time for revision before exams and timely submit end of semester and course work examination results.
- Receive and orientate new members of staff and students in the department, effectively management of all staff.
- Hold and minute regular departmental meetings with the students and staff and solve any student complaints that may arise.
- Recommend relevant training for staff members and identify special learning needs of students and prepare learning aids.
- Accurately and timely update Quality Management register and ensure achievement of the department’s quality objectives.
- High National Diploma or Degree in Automotive or Electrical Engineering, or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of teaching experience in a TVET environment; 2 years in a supervisory position.
- Candidates with prior training on the implementation of CBET or Licensed Assessors, will have added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants to send their CVs together with certificates and testimonials to email@example.com