Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
To approach, persuade, and bring in critical, big-deal pharmaceutical partners. This person will work directly with the CRO and leadership team to align Kasha’s objectives. Ensure Kasha is the market leader in providing last-mile access to pharmaceutical products by onboarding/managing suppliers and developing and managing prospective pharmaceutical clients. Expand Kasha’s market share and Pharma’s revenue contribution to help us achieve our next growth stage.
N.B: An assignment may form part of the selection process.
- Assess market needs and strategically position Kasha’s value proposition to drive demand for Kasha’s pharmaceutical products and services.
- Analyze, develop, and execute business development and regional revenue goals and continuously keep the leadership team updated on their attainment.
- To establish rapport, conduct research, and contact new potential pharmaceutical clients. Develop new pharmaceutical sales and marketing engagement strategies that can be tracked and managed to increase opportunities for profitable sales.
- Identify opportunities to introduce Kasha and its mission to new potential clients and to propose business deals and partnerships
- Serve as the final negotiator on multi-million dollar agreements across international health-affiliated NGOs, specialty pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and distribution partners.
- Collaborate with the Health Operations team to implement health campaigns and promotional materials to improve revenue from platform monetization services.
- Manage key accounts, develop quotes and proposals for clients, and establish new revenue streams through high-profile events, networking, and open-door engagement.
- Utilize exceptional negotiation skills to close high-stakes deals.
- Manage the Pharma sales team and conduct an in-depth analysis of the current pharma SKUs in a bid to introduce new health products.
- Manage the development of pharmacy requests for proposals, prepare competitive proposals, and present and negotiate sales to close deals in support of Kasha’s business strategic plan.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, sales, finance, or a related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- 8–10+ years of successful pharma sales and business development strategy during a rapid sales growth period with large pharmaceutical companies.
- Experience in regional pharmaceutical sales, specifically in Eastern, Southern, and Western Africa. Experience should include a broad portfolio, including specialty and rare pharma products.
- Proven hands-on expertise in building and leading high-performance sales teams, business development, and consulting roles in pharma and will thrive in a fast-paced, driven startup environment.
- A confident, proven approach to selling coupled with a problem-solving mindset and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of successful sales leadership within a pharmaceutical organization on a regional level and proven business development experience.
- Ability to develop and execute an integrated sales strategy
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, pivot with shifting priorities and be proactive.
Experience Our Kasha Life Benefits:
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Flexible working hours and birthday off.
- 21 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Healthy L&D budget
- Socials that keep you in touch with everyone in the company.