Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About this opportunity
As a Head of Project Management for an assigned CU you will own the governance of CSS (Cloud Software & Services) portfolio for the assigned CU in full alignment with the overall service delivery, sales processes, models and strategies You will oversee the end-to-end delivery of all the programs ensuring the profitability of the portfolio in the CU. You will manage an extended matrixed team of program directors and project managers to ensure the fulfilment of Ericsson obligations and drive the projects delivery towards closure and ensure all key performance indicators (KPIs) are met or exceeded. You will seek and identify new opportunities and drive continuous cost efficiency. As part of the regional PMO clusters, you will drive the PMO mandate within the CU and drive excellence in all matters related to project delivery especially governance.
What you will do
- Drive governance excellence to ensure the portfolio profitability in line with the KPIs. Implement and apply key delivery metrics to lead and guide team and to monitor progress against project plans and budget
- You will build and manage relationships with the key stakeholders like key account managers, CU and account DS heads, solution area heads, finance and business controllers etc.
- Review project financials, progress/ activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
- Assess portfolio risks and drive proactive conversations to ensure quality
- Take full accountability for the financials of the assigned portfolio and drive the organization to achieve the desired business outcomes within the approved financial and delivery frameworks
- Provide transparency and accuracy of project delivery activities and adherence
- Oversee contracts from inception during pre-sales through to closure
- Be responsible for contract fulfillment, establish the program organization, clarify scope and secure vital resources at the right cost level
- Drive program execution, securing delivery according to contracted scope and delivery dates
- Ensure delivery excellence across various phases of the program from pre-sales, solutioning to planning, build, testing (unit testing, SIT/UAT) and closeout
- Ensure adherence to all Ericsson processes and methodologies especially compliance to XLPM framework
- Drive and support add on sales activities during delivery
- Develop a positive & productive culture within the extended team
- Contribute to the development of a long-term strategy and delivery plans for the business
- Ensure the use of all available automation assets with all projects with in your cluster
- Ensure compliance and ethics and exhibit exemplary role-model leadership behaviors
You will bring
- 15+ years of project management experience in leading large-scale complex deliveries with a telecommunication or technology company
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing customer relationship including senior stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and leadership skills!
- Domain experience/ knowledge: OCC (OSS, Telecom Core & Cloud) and knowledge of BSS
- Demonstrated experience of having led software development projects using agile-based methodologies
- Deep experience of leading teams in a multicultural collaborative and matrixed environment
- Proven problem-solving skills and good in written & spoken communication
- Customer focused and desire understand business and customer needs
- Professional attitude with solid ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- Certification: PMI© project manager certification (PMP) or equivalent
- Education: Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- MBA and previous Line Management experience is plus
- Experience/knowledge in Ericsson Business Process (EBP) IT Process, ITIL, eTOM is also a plus
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.