Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Health Records and Information Officer will be responsible for providing quality services to Tibu Health to achieve the highest level of client experience and financial performance goals of the organization.
Title: Health Records and Information Officer
Reporting Line: Head of Experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implementing health records and information policies and guidelines
- Providing advice on disclosure, confidentiality, security and exchange of health records and information
- Analyzing medical records data and disseminating health information
- Carrying out health records and information system review
- Capturing data from service points and preparing medical records and reports
- Maintaining diagnostic indices
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Sharing of health information with other stakeholders, analysing data, compiling bio data, preparing medical records and reports
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels.
- Collaborating with other teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Analysing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
- Analysing trends and communicating this to management
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Quick to learn.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience as a HRIO
- Diploma / Certificate in Medical Health Records
- Added experience as a customer experience officer, or a similar customer support role.
- Computer Savvy Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Internet savvy skills.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information