Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- The candidate will be responsible for repair and maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems in the Club.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems are functioning effectively.
- Closely monitoring the cooling levels to avoid negative impacts.
- Recording daily temperatures of Refrigeration and Air Condition Equipment.
- Reporting any malfunctions of refrigerators for corrective action.
- Conducting regular inspections and testing procedures to avoid failures.
- Ensuring that all Electrical Power Points are safe.
- Ensuring that a fully stocked First Aid Kit is always available at the workshop.
- Following stipulated SOPs in every task carried out.
- Adhering to all ISO guidelines on refrigeration.
- Coordinating with refrigeration service providers to ensure systems work optimally.
Required qualifications and Experience.
- Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Diploma / Certificate in Engineering.
- Proficient in using both electrical and manual equipment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in maintaining and repairing Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems.
- Previous experience in a hotel set up will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Safety requirements and Procedures.
Personal attributes & Functional Skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound judgement in decision making.
- A reliable and dependable Team player.
- High level of ethics and integrity.
- Great sense of responsibility.
- First Aid skills and commercial awareness.
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to multitask and physical endurance.
How to Apply
Interested External applicants should send their updated CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00p.m on 28th November 2023 with the email subject being HVAC Technician.