Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Retail Banking Division. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Branch Business Manager ( Komarock, TRM & Mombasa)
Reporting To: Regional Branch Business Manager
Overall Job Purpose
The Branch Business Manager will be responsible for growing the branch portfolio and balance sheet, and effective management of branch sales staff in order to maximise branch profitability.
- Develop strategies & execution plans to create new sales in all business lines in the branch.
- Develop strategies & execution plans to ensure growth of existing business in the branch.
- Prepare & execute sales presentations & activations.
- Monitoring daily performance at the branch to ensure targets are met. Developing corrective action plan where necessary.
- Monitor & ensure customer service standards at the branch are met & maintained at all customer touchpoints.
- Preparing relevant management Information reports on the branch performance within stipulated timelines.
- Manage the sales staff at the branch by providing ongoing individual coaching and training to assure ensure achievement of sales goals, member retention and deepening member relationships.
- Continuous review & appraisal of branch sales staff performance and immediate corrective action.
- Ensure sales staff are motivated for maximum productivity
- Cultivate a team culture that enhances support for each other to ensure overall productivity.
- Arrange, conduct or recommend appropriate training for branch staff to enable them carry out their duties effectively & efficiently.
- Ensure discipline and adherence to staff code of ethics by Branch sales staff.
- Ensure planned leave schedule & execution for branch sales staff.
- Supervise the development of a call program for all clients.
- Review the call program to ensure that its followed with call reports generated per visit for effective follow-up
- Ensure the branch attend to customer banking needs in a timely manner and manage their expectations.
- Directing, motivating and developing staff so as to ensure a branch succession plan for branch continuity is in place.
- Develop a proposal for generating quality loan proposals that meets banks Risk acceptance criteria as per the credit policy
- Ensure that sales staff manage and maintain quality of Loan Portfolio in the branches
- Continuous review the branch credit portfolio to ensure that early warnings of default are addressed in a timely manner to avoid deterioration to bad debts.
- Ensure that assigned sales staff are taking remedial actions on all delinquent accounts.
- Ensure that the branch strictly adhere to banks operating procedures & policies to ensure all controls are observed.
- Ensure the branch comply with AML/KYC guidelines in customer recruitments.
- Review of compliance/Audit reports for the branch with the quest to ensure that corrective action & recommendations are addressed.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A University degree in a business related field.
- A Master’s degree in a business related field will be an added advantage.
- Atleast 5 to 6 years experience in sales management within the Banking Industry.
- Professional qualifications such as AKIB
Key Competencies and Skills
- Selling and Negotiation Skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Team Work
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
25 September 2022