Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Build the organizations profile
- To develop and lead the implementation of the sales and business development strategy in line with the overall TIA Strategy; to ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Ensure strong cross- selling of existing and new products to existing and new participants; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all relevant departments and branches
- Champion the delivery of excellent customer experience and provide first-class after-sales services to our participants.
- Maintain a detailed and current understanding of the Insurance industry; (at a macro, current market structures, trends; enabling technologies regulatory requirements and issues) to ensure that opportunities are realized and the risks mitigated.
- Ensure timely preparation of relevant reports and daily monitoring of the sales performance.
- Ensure debtors are within the approved credit policy, and taking remedial actions in line with policy.
- Track trends and competitor activity and collate data on market, perform customer needs analysis, trends, and competitor analysis.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Minimum first degree in Business related field/Social sciences. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional Insurance qualifications are required e.g. AIIK, ACII, etc.
- More than 7years’ experience in insurance sales, at least 2 of which should have been managing a team of insurance sales people in the insurance industry and familiarity with the region;
- Relationship Building, networking and excellent customer service focus;
- Creative and innovative thinking;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to negotiate and present to clients;
- Be tactful and articulate;
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, motivated and results driven;
- Be able to act quickly and decisively;
- Have a good eye for detail;
- Have excellent planning and organizational skills
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Business Development Manager Medical on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected.
You must be logged in to post a comment.