Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately and timely process the monthly payroll for the organization’s employees and clients, ensuring compliance with Kenyan regulations and tax laws.
- Ensure all payroll-related taxes, statutory deductions, and other deductions are calculated and processed correctly.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee payroll records and ensure compliance with all Kenyan regulations, including NHIF, NSSF, PAYE, and HELB.
- Prepare and submit payroll-related reports and filings, such as PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, and other statutory reports.
- Respond to employee payroll inquiries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate with HR, Accounting, and Finance teams to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll.
- Stay up to date with Kenyan payroll regulations and best practices and make recommendations to improve payroll processes and procedures.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Kenyan payroll administration, including experience with Kenyan payroll software.
- Knowledge of Kenyan payroll regulations and tax laws, including NHIF, NSSF, PAYE, and HELB.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record-keeping.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with employees and internal teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
You must be logged in to post a comment.