Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
As a Pharma Associate, you will be responsible for maintaining operational procedures that are required to run the day to day activities of the Medicines business channel. You will liaise with cross functional internal teams to continuously improve the entire operational experience within the company.
Job Description-Pharma Associate.
- Work on order validation process and Fulfillment of orders according to the SLA to ensure Ilara customers obtain the desired products
- To inspect and receive incoming orders delivered to our warehouse and for dispatch to clients on a rolling basis.
- Implement the contract payment plan ensuring payment structure is accurately captured
- Facilitate in the reconciliation of accounts.
- Maintain inventory records as appropriate and record in the inventory management system
- Use data to build robust understanding around customer preferences, most-desired brands and fastest moving SKUs
- Liaise with existing suppliers to ensure effective order placement and fulfillment.
- Follow up order delivery timelines,inform clients of expected delivery date and handle any arising unfulfilled orders.
- Collaborate closely with the team members to provide effective solutions to support business and quality objectives.
- Be Organized.
- Ability to manage the whole relationship cycle.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions for our customers.
- Good time management to prioritize work accordingly.
- Collaboratively work with internal departments for customer satisfaction
Who You Are.
- Ability to understand Medicines/products and healthcare value chain
- Willingness to initiate and build relationships
- Self-starter who is capable of working autonomously