Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Review credit applications for adherence to CBK Prudential Guidelines, Bank’s Credit Policy, Credit Guidelines and Product Program requirements and approve credit applications within delegated authority.
- Identify, measure, and mitigate risk using identification tools and risk rating models and providing recommendations to the relevant credit authority for sanction/decisioning.
- Analyse and recommend of staff loan credit applications in line with the approved staff loan credit requirements.
- Undertake credit analysis of bank counterparties (financial institutions) & insurance companies using both quantitative and qualitative factors in compliance with the country risk policy.
- Conduct periodic review of Non-Performing Accounts to identify gaps that led to the non-performing status.
- Monitor assigned portfolio for quality and identification of early warning signs within the portfolio. Continuously engage with the relationship team to remedy the position to deter further deterioration.
- Ensure accompanying securities such as insurance covers and valuation reports are in place.
- Review facility limits and excesses to ensure extensions and sanction are within the Delegated Authority Matrix.
- Conduct site/client visits in line with the approved calling program.
- Review Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA) and audit requirements to ensure compliance.
- Review Credit Facility Contracts for alignment of terms and conditions to approvals in the Loan Origination System (LOS).
- Coordinate and collaborate with branch relationship teams, credit documentation, legal and credit administration teams on matters related to lending for Premium and Business Banking segments.
- Conduct regular market research on the new products, industry practices and any other developments with high potential impact on lending.
- Review segment product papers and highlighting risks and opportunities pertaining to the same for sanction/decision.
- At least 7 years relevant experience; 3 of which must have been at managerial level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field from a recognized institution.
- Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
- Member of the AKIB or equivalent professional body.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong people-management and leadership skills.
- Advanced financial risk analysis skills.