Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The incumbent will report to Senior Manager, Physical Security and Forensic Investigations and will be responsible for:
- Conducting digital forensic investigations in response to internal and external requests.
- Preserving and analyzing digital evidence in a manner that is admissible in a court of law.
- Examining and analyzing computer systems, networks, and digital devices to identify and extract relevant digital evidence.
- Maintaining detailed records of all investigations, including documentation of methods and techniques used, results obtained, and conclusions reached.
- Keeping up to date with new and emerging technologies, as well as changes in relevant laws and regulations.
- Collaborating with various internal stakeholders to ensure that investigations are conducted in a manner that is consistent with the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Report fraud cases to relevant law enforcement agencies for necessary action, provide prosecutorial support and attend court cases as advisable.
- Collect and collate fraud intelligence and appropriately disseminate to the business.
- Enhance bank wide fraud awareness.
- Maintain the Case Manager System.
- Continuously improving processes and procedures for conducting digital forensic investigations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Digital Forensics, or a related field.
- Three or more years of experience in digital forensics and investigations.
- Possession of Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) qualification is an added advantage.
Personal Skills and Attributes
- Strong understanding of digital forensics methodologies and techniques, as well as relevant laws and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals and teams.
- Experience with a variety of digital forensics tools and software, including EnCase, Forensic Toolkit (FTK), and other relevant tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong commitment to meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
You must be logged in to post a comment.