Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The role holder will be responsible for the development and execution of the recruitment plan and management of the recruitment process in liaison with the Human Resource Business Partners. The role holder will oversee the recruitment plans in terms of sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding the right talent that matches the dynamic business needs while ensuring optimal staffing levels as per the various business units annual work plans.
- Providing thought leadership in recruitment leading practices and making process improvement recommendations on recruitment tools, templates, policies and procedures.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
- Developing and implementing creative and innovative talent acquisition strategies to ensure the Bank attracts and retains top talent .
- Developing agile resourcing models for all areas of the Bank and driving the transformational change required in resourcing and the talent management agenda
- Designing and positioning a strong employer brand and value proposition to make the Bank attractive to talent in the market.
- Collaborating with higher learning institutions during career fairs to promote the Bank’s employer brand.
- Representing Bank internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
- Building talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates using multiple sourcing and attraction methods to fill vacancies to ensure that the Bank’s talent is fit to deliver on the Bank’s strategic objectives.
- Designing and execution of recruitment campaigns
- Performing analysis of hiring needs, recruitment metrics and work plan forecast to ensure full support and updating of the departmental Staffing Plan highlighting delays/risks and proposing remediation actions and Preparing a report on a monthly basis for key talent acquisition metrics
- Working in close partnership with hiring managers and HRBPs to achieve service level agreements and recruitment objectives for assigned positions by verifying appropriate position requirements, budget and target source.
- Supporting the development of psychometric and personality development tools, instruments, and sophisticated recruitment based behavioral assessments to enable the Bank to use best methods in the selection process.
- Supporting in designing and implementation of competency-based interviewing tools and resources to support the recruitment process.
- Playing a pivotal role in ensuring candidates have a first-class candidate experience by ensuring they are timely informed and supported.
- Managing an effective and efficient recruitment life cycle while minimizing cost-per-hire
- Negotiating offer with selected candidateS within limits specified by policy and maintaining an oversight role in the preparation and issuance of contract to selected candidates .
- Developing and implementing the design of a comprehensive Bank onboarding program that aligns with the Banks workforce strategy and goals as part of Talent retention initiatives. This includes all candidate experience surveys and remediation actions.
- Coordinating the induction of new staff in various business units and oversee the probation and confirmation processes across various business units.
- Implementing staff career maps and advising staff on career development and growth.
- Serve as the custodian of the job evaluation process in the Bank, while ensuring regular review of job changes, and grading of new jobs, facilitating job evaluation processes, and documenting results.
- maintenance of organization and operating structures that reflect business reality, consistency, and coherence of functions.
- Defining critical roles for key talent benches and supporting succession management initiatives in the Bank and deliberately build strong talent benches and leadership depth for such roles.
- Developing staff retention strategies in collaboration with the HRBPs
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- CHRP Certification, Higher Diploma in HR Management or a similar HR qualification.
- Full membership to the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) or membership to other appropriate relevant professional body and in good standing
- At least Seven (7) years ‘of professional experience in Talent Acquisition, Talent Sourcing, Head Hunting or as HR practitioner with in-depth recruiting and scouting experience with three (3) years in a supervisory role.
- Familiarity with various sourcing and attraction strategies and assessment tools
- Experience with data and analytics with regards to talent acquisition.
- Solid experience in sourcing techniques (LinkedIn and other social media platforms)
- Previous experience in developing and executing on recruiting marketing and branding strategies
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Demonstrable experience in working with recruitment systems and technology such as ASAP and Bamboo HR will be an added advantage.
- Technical experience in talent management, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Proven track record of successfully making and negotiating employment offers
- Knowledge of Labour/employment laws.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking capability
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong interpersonal skills along with a positive can -do attitude as well as have strong relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to multitask and coordinate processes in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent planning ,organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Passionate and committed to customer service excellence;
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our www.imbankgroup.com/ke and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 2nd February 2023.