Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The purpose of the role is to conduct internal audit reviews of information system sand technology as per the audit plan and other tasks assigned within the Internal Audit department.
- Participate in the execution of IT audits and advisory assignments on IT systems focusing on general IT controls and application controls and system security reviews.
- Ensure that quality audit working papers are documented for all audit assignments covering the work performed during planning, fieldwork, and reporting.
- Identify and document potential IT risks and recommend appropriate mitigating measures to minimize the impact of such risks.
- Participate in the preparation and submission of timely, quality audit reports, engage in meetings with management and departmental heads to discuss the audit findings and recommendations.
- Automate and suggest practical ways of improving audit work using analytics.
- Promote the use of digital automation and analytics to improve the effectiveness of the Internal Audit’s risk assessment process.
- Participate in major IT initiatives and projects as well as in reviews of security systems and internal controls under development.
- Regularly follow up and monitor the implementation of agreed actions plans from internal and external audit reviews across the business units.
- Support the implementation of continuous auditing and controls monitoring programs using technology and other modern tools.
- Pursue professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and share information gained with co-workers.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks, assignments and investigations as requested by Internal Audit Management.
- Bachelor’sdegree in computer science, IT, Business Information Systems, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems from a recognized university.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and / or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)and / or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) – desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT and/or IT Audit in a public accounting firm or in an internal audit department with experience in data analytics, data transformation and scripting. Experience in process-oriented financial and operational audits is an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in use of data analysis tools such as ACL, IDEA or Teammate analytics.
- Experience in visual communication of analysis (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, Qlik View).