Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
We are seeking a dynamic, result and target oriented individuals to join our dedicated team. Reporting to the Sector Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing Strategic Accounts to generate leads, drive and achieve revenue targets through solution selling and segment propositions.
- Identify growth prospects (New/Up-sell/Cross-Sell).
- Drive the identification and adoption of relevant segment propositions.
- Device strategic plans for Relationship penetration and ensure implementation of tactical plans including opportunity pipeline management.
- Proactive Relationship performance management and tracking.
- Position new Solution offerings within Public Sector, Commercial and NGOs TML; through retention, acquisition and penetration.
- Drive acceleration in new growth areas of ICT and IOT.
- Provide thought leadership and Insights from customer engagements within the public sector, commercial sector and NGOs Vertical.
- Selling ICT products and services in order to ensure sustainable business growth
- Actively take part in sales activities organized by the company in order to acquire business
- Offer excellent customer experience while interacting with customers on different channels
- Gather feedback from customers on products and their experience to seek improvement
- Should be able to work away from the office.
- Daily sharing of business acquisition reports
- Continuously seek to deepen knowledge on product offering and the Industry trends
Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- A confident person who is self-driven with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Formulate and manage customer relationship through up-to-date Account Development Plans, opportunity road maps, pipeline management and the entire sales cycle plan.
- Leverage company assets (events & activities) to nature relationship with key stakeholders (CXO & Buying Centre).
- Flexible and willing to travel on short notice.
- Age: 20 years – 45 years
- Diploma or Degree in a sale and/or Marketing related field
- Work experience of 2-5 years relevant working experience in a sales and marketing two of which should be managing enterprise customers in an ICT environment.
- Proven experience in ICT related is an added advantage. (Microsoft Solutions Sales, Fortinet Sales, Antivirus/Endpoint Security Sales, Backup and Disaster Recovery Sales, and Managed IT sales.)
- Knowledge/ Work experience in ICT working in Public Sector, Commercial Sector, NGOs, Civil society will be an added advantage.
- ·Experience in Tenders preparation/processing is a MUST.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to deliver results and meet and surpass targets.
- New business development skills.
- Be commercially savvy with a deep understanding and demonstration of Solution Selling.
- Experience in Software sales an advantage
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite
Method of Application
Interested candidates who believe that they meet the above criteria should send their CV and application letter quoting the position title to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 28th March 2023. Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
You must be logged in to post a comment.