Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Intellectual curiosity, analytical thinking, effective communication, proactive, entrepreneurial mindset, accountability, professional judgment, pragmatic, inspirational, and team player.
The interns will be assigned varying assignments in line with their scope of interest as well as academic background. Detailed terms of reference are to be discussed with successful applicants.
We are interested in:
- Recent graduates (at least last 5 years) with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the respective areas listed above.
- Volunteer/attachment / or requisite experience in the respective field.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or extracurricular activity.
Most Critical Proficiencies
- Practical experience with word processing, spreadsheets, databases, newsletters, and electronic mail software (Microsoft Office preferred).
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage work effectively.
- Innovative mindset and adept analysis ability.
- A self-starter with a proactive approach, and a reliable and dependable individual.
- Excellent English language (oral and written) with the ability to prepare high-level reports and storytelling skills.
- Critical thinking with the willingness to learn new approaches and methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work cooperatively, tactfully, and diplomatically with a culturally diverse group of people.
- Integrity and professionalism, setting and demonstrating the highest ethical and moral standards, and a strong sense of personal accountability.
Essential Function and Physical Demands
- May require constant sitting and working at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to produce accurate documents in a well-designed and attractive format with superior attention to detail.
- May require occasional bending and lifting of up to 20 pounds (9 kilograms) floor to waist.
- Ability to operate all standard office equipment including copiers, scanners, fax machines, and printers.
- Constant telephone, face-to-face, and electronic communication with colleagues and the general public.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and learn quickly.