Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The intern will work closely with the staff in the department while being exposed to the following areas to develop their skills: –
- Strengthen brand identity of World Vision by developing communication products that include digital media, reports, publications, flyers, posters, etc.
- Develop, execute and report on social media engagement plans.
- Create concepts and ideas to visually communicate our brand and goals.
- Ensure content and design align with the house style and brand.
- Engage in internal communications activities for broad exposure to the organization.
Those eligible to apply for graduate internship programme shall be Kenyan citizens who meet the following criteria;
- Bachelor’s degree graduates who either are beneficiaries of child sponsorship, or have experienced the impact of WV’s community development in their homes will be given priority.
- Graduates who show genuine desire and ability to serve among the poor in rural and semi urban areas of Kenya.
- Graduates who are practicing Christians regardless of denomination, gender and ethnic background.
- Graduates with demonstrated good character, honesty, high competency and generally in good physical and emotional health.
- Graduates who are willing to commit their time on the project for the entire year.
- Graduates who have completed studies in bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Media, Graphic design or Marketing or a relevant field of study within the last 1 (one) year.