Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Kenya Deposit Insurance Corporation (KDIC) is a statutory institution established under the KDIC Act, 2012. The Corporation, under the Ministry of National Treasury and Planning is the country’s Resolution Authority for banks mandated to promptly resolve problem banks in respective of which it has been appointed receiver or liquidator; provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and provide incentives for sound risk management.
About the KDIC Youth Internship
The objective of the KDIC Youth Internship is to provide the youth with an opportunity to gain practical experience in their respective fields and develop their ability to successfully take up employment opportunities in the financial sector and other fields.
Who is Eligible to apply?
Suitably qualified and interested candidates from universities and colleges are hereby requested to apply for the opportunities tabled here below. Kindly note that successful candidates will be placed in the following Departments for a period of one (1) year for internship.
Basic Requirements Attachment:
- Application letter;
- Must have completed and graduated with a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- Copies of Academic Transcripts;
- Recommendation letter from the learning Institution;
- Be a Kenyan youth between 21 years to 34 years of age;
- A copy of National Identification Card;
- Medical Insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or other reputable medical scheme firm.
Eligibility and duration of internship
- The internship will be twelve (12) months strictly NONRENEWABLE;
- The interns should be unemployed Kenyans graduates who have completed their degree courses and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study.
The successful candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements as sated in the internship Policy and Guidelines for the Public Service:
- A valid Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks lasting for at least twelve (12) months.
- Copy of PIN certificate
- Copy of National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) card
- Copy of National Social Security Fund (NSSF) card
- Two (2) passport size photos
- Bank details.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter alongside a detailed CV and National Identity card, certified copies of certificates / transcripts clearly indicating your area of interest for internship position, through the following email address: email@example.com. Applications should be received on or before close of business on Monday, 2nd October 2023.
KDIC is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. KDIC does not charge a fee for processing, interviewing or recruitment.
Kindly NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to volumes of applications anticipated.