Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
The International Potato Center (CIP) is looking for a dynamic and experienced Research Technician I.
- Participate in the identification, monitoring, and evaluation of potato breeding sites.
- Supervising field casuals during potato planting, weeding, spraying, and harvesting.
- Managing tuber seed multiplication in greenhouse.
- Managing the Diffuse Light Store on daily basis.
- Assist in data collection in the potato breeding fields in different locations.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- A minimum of a diploma in agriculture.
- At least one year of experience in research potato field activities.
- Able to write technical reports, prepare tables, and interpret the results.
- Basic knowledge of database work for data collection.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Intermediate level of MS Office.
- Able to ride a motorbike.
- A valid driving license.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
How to apply :