Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
ACDI/VOCA is seeking an Investment Product Consultant for the Kuza Project in Kenya funded by USAID. The objectives of the Kuza Project are to improve the enabling environment for economic opportunities, expand county-level capacity to build resilience, accelerate public-private investment, and integrate monitoring, evaluation and learning to foster self-reliance and reduce the need for humanitarian assistance.
The anticipated length of the assignment is 1 to 3 months, and the assignment will be remote.
The Investment Product Consultant will help the Activity evaluate market opportunities for additional financial products to be offered by the Fund. The consultant will be responsible for conducting a national market assessment to understand the gaps and opportunities for the Fund to increase the types of investment product offered.
- Conduct a national and regional market analysis to understand the Fund’s competitive landscape and the Fund’s opportunities and challenges.
- Identify market opportunities for the Fund to expand the type of investment products offered.
- Assess and understand typical business model of prospective borrowers from the Fund, and include analysis on how each new product identified would support their business model
- For any new product opportunity identified, develop a draft of the product design including indicative tenor, pricing, etc.
- Develop an implementation plan for the integration of each new product, including a gantt chart with indicative timelines.
- University degree, ideally at a master’s level or higher, in a finance-related field.
- Relevant knowledge of financial product design, especially for investment funds.
- Relevant work experience working in the field impact investing.
- Experience developing and designing financial products.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, diplomatic, and negotiating skills, including the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and judgment. Proven willingness to make timely and sound decisions.
- Strong written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to write required documents in a clear, concise, well-organized manner.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Please send your C.V with complete contact details of three referees together with a brief technical and financial proposal in response to the advertisement to email@example.com by COB 27th November 2023 with the title Investment Product Consultant for the Kuza Project -Kenya as the email subject line.