Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
We Are Currently Looking to Fill the Positions of a Civil Engineer.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Study drawings and job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure conformity with QA/Q C specifications and requirements, Industry Codes,
- Standards and Procedures and provides technical advice to resolve problems.
- Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting, masonry, plumbing etc.
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution
- Proficient in AUTO
- Must be a Registered Engineer with the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK);
- A thorough technical understanding of building and construction management
- With at least 5 years of successful work as a Site Engineer
- Experience in management of construction projects
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented and ability to deliver under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.