Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Create and maintain network plans for the Programme, contribute to setting service level agreements and plan the infrastructure necessary to provide the network services.
- Create HLD and LLDs as well as reviewing and updating existing documentation.
- Build and maintain architectural schema of the enterprise network infrastructure.
- Carry out network maintenance regarding performance, security patches, security policies, software versions, security configuration, high availability, and recoverability.
- Scan network for common vulnerabilities and exposures across the entire network.
- Carry out model infrastructure for disaster recovery and testing for audit purposes.
- Contribute inputs in IT policy making process.
- Handle network and security infrastructure related project-based work to implement new networking solutions.
- Design and implement network architecture in line with design best practice.
- Carry out network infrastructure product life cycle management.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Participate in incident response and security incident investigations when necessary.
- Liaise with the infrastructure manager in developing enterprise network growth plans.
- Provide direction on outsourced infrastructure consultancies, work with vendors to establish integration procedures, test plans and completion documents.
- Transit technology products in the service portfolio, retiring and replacing them at the end of the product lifecycle.
- Support the wired, wireless and firewall ecosystem on the enterprise networked infrastructure.
- Manage incidences, problems, events, service requests and raising change requests to transit resolves to technology problems.
- Provide 3rd line support for the Desktop Support Technicians as required.
- Create and maintain network documentation, including diagrams, configurations, and SOPs.
- Collaborate with vendors, internal teams, and stakeholders to meet network infrastructure requirements.
Financial Responsibility: None
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science specializing in IP Networking and Security or in related specialization of study; Masters is an added advantage
- CCIE, Fortinet NSE, CEH, MCSE, HPE Aruba certification (ACMP, ACCP, ACMA, ACSA), SAN Certification
- Minimum 5 Years with 3 Years’ experience at Supervisory level
- Experience of supporting a 20+ mixed Operation System server environment.
- Experience of installing and supporting Windows 20xx.
- Active Directory support and management.
- Knowledge and experience of: Networking concepts, Network security, SAN based storage solutions, and IT best practices.
- Proven experience working with HPE, Aruba, and FortiGate
- Proven experience working with Network Access Control solutions.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Teamwork and ability to work with diverse teams.
- Strong Flexibility, adaptability, multi-tasking, and attention to detail.
- Strong team coordination and Supervisory skills.