Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Research, Statistics, Math, or related field required.
- 1-2 years proven Market Research Analysis experience would be an added advantage.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc).
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market. trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
You must be logged in to post a comment.