Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Acting as a liaison between the project team and Administration/Finance Unit or any other support department.
- Contract Management.
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University in (Business & Procurement related courses).
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
You must be logged in to post a comment.