Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in surveying, capturing and mapping of all company physical plant infrastructure.
- Conduct physical survey, map, and document utilization of all plant infrastructure, maintaining an up-to-date record keeping track of dynamic and day to day changes.
- Assist in network capacity forecasts and planning of upgrades of Infrastructure based on current utilization.
- Assist in automation of repetitive tasks where appropriate.
- Collaborate with data science and System Software teams in uploading data and information in structured and approved formats.
- Operate with a high level of personal organization to identify operations and network subsystem maintenance needs and prioritize action plan.
- Assist in updating and keeping records of network connections to all customer and backbone touchpoints to the network.
- Higher National Diploma in Survey / Degree in Survey, Geospatial Engineering and any other related courses.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the Telecommunication Industry.
- Practical knowledge of survey and mapping tools as AutoCad, ArchGIS or other.
- Cable and Asset Inventory Software as netTerrain, NetMaster, or other similar Asset Inventory and Software Systems.
- Significant experience in the documentation and interpretation of cable network infrastructure.
You must be logged in to post a comment.