Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Job Ref. No: JFSL002
Position: Investment Analyst
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA-in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
Jubilee Financial Services Limited (JFSL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Jubilee Holdings Limited, that focuses on providing fund management and investment advisory products and services to institutional and retail clients. It is licensed and regulated by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA).
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Investment Analyst within Jubilee Financial Services Limited. The position holder will report to the Portfolio Manager and will be based at our Head Office in Nairobi.
The investment analyst will be responsible for research, investment analysis and provision of relevant information and recommendations on equity and fixed income investments. The role holder will be required to be up to date with macro-economic trends, market developments as well as monitoring corporate actions of listed companies.
- Researching, analyzing, and providing relevant information.
- Analyzing the position of listed and unlisted companies within the investment universe.
- Projecting short and long-term macroeconomic forecasts for factors such as GDP, inflation, and interest rates, as well as industry and company specific financial projections, with clearly identifiable performance drivers.
- Making recommendations regarding investment attractiveness of equities and fixed income securities
- Transferring relatively complex information to diverse audiences.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks, and output quality
- Making increased contributions by broadening individual skills
- Collaborating effectively with others to achieve personal results
- Accepting and living by the company values.
- Technical knowledge in Investment
- Decision Making
- Planning & Organizing
- Analytical Skills, Highly Numerate
- Ownership & Commitment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Investments
- CFA Qualification will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in financial modelling and investment analysis.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 20th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must be logged in to post a comment.