Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Job Ref. No. JLIL083
Position: IT Service Desk Administrator
Employment Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA-in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an IT Service Desk Administrator within Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Head of Cloud Services and will be based at the Head office in Nairobi.
To reconcile assigned medical providers and support the business on medical financial issues.
- Manage the Service desk system to ensure that staff queries are logged & resolved as soon as possible and within agreed SLA times.
- Coordinate with various other IT resources (Application, cloud, and Infrastructure) to ensure that any IT PC/LAN/WAN issues are resolved as soon as possible
- Produce adhoc/weekly Service desk reports detailing calls logged and resolved and explanation of any discrepancies. Escalate delayed tasks promptly.
- Ensure that all external contract/SLA/Licenses documentation is kept current and relevant,
- Manage vendors deliveries & invoices appropriately.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on Jubilee owned IT assets on a regular basis to guard against early/frequent breakdowns
- Produce support for VC, meetings /conference room IT requirement.
- Ensure that support calls are closed within agreed time frames, accurate inventory is maintained and that agreed upon SLA with Users for their request is maintained.
- Providing first line support to customers & Escalating customer calls to second line technical support.
- IT Communication for changes & critical updates from to the business & users.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Head of cloud services in accordance with the workings of the IT department of Jubilee Insurance
- Active directory domain security and management
- ITIL Knowledge
- Basic Networking Skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- 3+ years in experience networking, hardware, and system software.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 9th August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted