Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
What you will be doing
- Partner with Business and Functional Leaders to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and metrics;
- Develop innovative ways to meet Jumia’s expanding and evolving recruiting needs;
- Interact with recruiting teams from all Jumia’s locations to provide a consolidated view of international and functional pipeline;
- Build hiring plans based on demand & capacity across several businesses to meet increasing hiring needs for specialized positions;
- Work closely with business leaders in all aspects of the recruitment process by educating and advocating for Jumia’s best practices;
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business and Functional Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR People Partners and Finance Partners) to determine future talent needs;
- Lead and participate in cross-company special projects and initiatives related to Talent.
This role can be based in any of these Jumia’s offices: Nairobi, Lagos or Cairo.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of recruitment/ HR experience in a Corporate in-house recruiting or International recruitment Agency;
- Experienced in working with recruitment tools and systems;
- Organized and pragmatic;
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches;
- Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between Candidates, Hiring Managers and the Recruiment teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders