Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the role
- Assisting the development team with all aspects of software design documentation and coding.
- Design work flow diagrams for various internal systems.
- Provide support to Quality Assurance activities.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Gathering and incorporating feedback from users, leadership, and partner organizations
- Ability to present work to potential investors or grant managers externally
Does this sound like you?
- 1 year + of experience of delivering web based technologies
- Within the East African time zone by about 2 hrs on either side
- Proactive, collaborative, detail-oriented, organized, curious, problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
- Good presentation skills and the ability to gather feedback from leadership level staff
- Strong communication – Must have excellent verbal and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level
- Exposure to technical development tools e.g Slack, Jira, Github will be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
- Not afraid to fail and get up again. When you fail you communicate early and with actionable context.
- Previous exposure to or preference of working in a fast paced agile environment.