IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
To ensure best HR practices are applied consistently.
Head of Human Resource & Admin
- Talent acquisition: Carry out the recruitment process from beginning to end in liaison with the user departments.
- Training and Development: plan and implement training programs both for Kapa employees and business partners as per the ISO requirements.
- Carry out the performance management process in liaison with the Head of HR, assist in creating a high-performance culture.
- Carry out Employee relations and welfare matters in the organization by addressing grievances and other issues.
- Business Partners management: This shall involve business Partners engagement to ensure compliance to governing legislation, monitoring performance, performance evaluation, communicating changes and ensuring implementation of the Wage Order, setting and adjusting costings, organizing and coordination of Business Partner Quarterly Meetings.
- Ensure Legal compliance throughout Human Resource Management
- Any other duties that may be allocated from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent
- Member of IHRM (compulsory – with good standing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resource Management
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of the Labour Laws and HR best practices.
- Excellent excel and data analytics skills for business use
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and decision-making skills
- Ability to identify the root cause of problems and take corrective actions