Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Reporting to the Medical Director, the incumbent will be responsible for utilizing imaging technology such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds and MRIs in the diagnostic and treatment process while ensuring production, interpretation and delivery of quality radiology services in line with the established protocol.
- Perform and interpret the outcomes of diagnostic imaging procedures including Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computer Tomography (CT), mammography and ultrasound to patients;
- Accurately review and transmit images and information using picture archiving and communication systems while ensuring production of quality and efficient imaging services;
- Communicate examination results and diagnostic information through physicians and advise on the best treatment options while adjusting treatment plans where necessary;
- Timely and accurately document performance, interpretation and outcomes of procedures performed to monitor the patients’ treatment progress;
- Obtain patients’ histories from records and interviews and prepare comprehensive reports of findings;
- Evaluate medical information to determine patients’ risks and advise on the appropriateness of procedures, benefits and alternative treatments;
- Adhere to all the standard operating procedures within the department such as communication of critical findings within the expected turnaround time; and
- Coordinate research activities for the radiology department in line with set objectives to improve practice of radiology.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters of Medicine in Radiology from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor of Medicine from a recognized institution.
- Relevant practicing certificate and a valid license.
- At least one (1) year post-graduate experience in a busy radiology center.
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Conversance with hospital management systems.
- Agile with coordination and reporting skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Principled in equity, accountability, flexibility and quality in daily work.
Interested and qualified candidates mare share their detailed resume to email@example.com on or before the 23rd of Sep 2022.
Due to large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.