Role Title: Customer Care Agent
Kasha is a fast-growing purpose-driven start-up company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal care, selling products such as menstrual care, contraceptives, HIV self-tests, soaps, lotions, baby diapers, and beauty products. Kasha’s eCommerce is highly accessible across the region and customers can order via the website, USSD, Contact center, or social media. On top of the consumer business, Kasha’s business includes market insight, analytics, and service offerings to global manufacturers of FMCG, Pharma, and Beauty products with the aim of helping them drive their revenue and market penetration. Kasha strives to be the preferred, most trusted, and most loved choice for purchasing health, personal care, and beauty products by women, especially in low-income rural areas of emerging markets. You can learn more about us at Kasha Global Inc.
We’re looking for a highly skilled customer care agent to join our team, managing inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests, and face-to-face interaction with a friendly, helpful approach. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues that come up with our customer-first business mentality. S/he also needs a tangible experience in sales as the opportunity to promote company products and services may arise. The most successful incumbents have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues in an efficient manner. Serving as the voice and face of our company, S/he will be integral to reinforcing our reputation for exceptional customer service.
Your Job Description Will Be:
- Customer support in a delightful, helpful, and timely manner on call, email, WhatsApp, LiveChat, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Correct tagging of customers to agents and Kasha business groupings.
- Provide customers with accurate, relevant, and useful information regarding Kasha products and services.
- Ensure that all customer queries, inquiries, and complaints are fully resolved on a ‘One Stop Shop’ basis – First Call Resolution (FCR).
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge sufficient for issue resolution, retention, and customer education.
- Ensure that issues escalated arising from customer queries are resolved within 24 – 48 hours to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Identify and track sales leads effectively, cross/upsell products and services for an enriched customer relationship.
- Quality data capture on Kasha systems.
- Attend Quality assurance sessions for consistent and quality customer handling.
- Actively represent the customer throughout the organization, highlighting trends, suggesting, implementing improvements, and feeding back to relevant departments.
You Will Be Qualified For This Position If You:
- Diploma/Degree in a business-related field.
- Experience (6 months – 1 year) in customer handling in a contact center setting will be an added advantage.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft word, Excel).
- Customer service oriented (empathy, patience, customer centricity).
Experience Our Kasha Life Benefits:
- Location: Kenya.
- Flexible working hours and birthday off.
- 21 days holiday plus all bank holidays.
- Socials that keep you in touch with everyone in the company.
What You’ll Find When Working at Kasha:
- Personal & Professional Development: Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to be an Expert.
- Impact: We are leading the digital transformation of innovative e-commerce in East Africa for women’s health, personal care, and beauty products built for urban and rural areas.
- Team: Join a team of over 15 nationalities and different backgrounds in Tech, Logistics, Business, and more. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Kasha, we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.