IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Cyber Security Specialist – Reporting and Analytics
The role holder will support the Group to understand their cyber risks by providing timely, accurate and insightful reporting on status and issues. This information will enable the various teams and stakeholders across the group prioritise appropriately and make sure effort and cost is directed to where most needed.
- Support the definition, development, and review of key metrics to measure and report the state of cybersecurity across the group.
- Collaborate with other Cybersecurity leads to review data and analytics to highlight key areas of concern for prioritisation and attention.
- Design, originate, develop, and maintain dashboards and other data sources for use in reporting and tracking cyber risks and control status.
- Formalize and track metrics from all cybersecurity domains and reporting them to senior management on a periodic basis.
- Develop and maintain a cybersecurity reporting framework to provide an overview of Group Cyber Security value and performance.
- Analyse data to identify trends and provide internal stakeholders with valuable insights they can use to improve cybersecurity operations and practises.
- Facilitate performance reviews against service areas viz-a-viz set Cybersecurity metrics and KPI, providing feedback to the Cybersecurity program with recommended changes.
- Orchestrate the various data analytics/visualization and business productivity tools to generate reports and track KPI’s for the Group’s security metrics.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Information Technology / Computer Science / Telecommunications / Engineering /(Electrical, Electronic) or related field.
- Security certification such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CompTIA Security+
- At Least 5 years’ experience in Technology with at least, 2 years’ experience in Cyber Security and, Reporting and data Analytics.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 2nd December 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.