Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Analyst – Advisory
The Analyst-Advisory will provide support to the Head, Advisory Business in the origination, execution, and closure of transactions. S/He will lead the Analyst team and ensure accuracy and sanctity of models, reports, proposals and any other documents prepared by the team.
- Analysing and synthesizing financial and operating information about companies and sectors to gain insights and develop opportunities for clients.
- Building detailed financial models in support of debt and equity investment banking transactions.
- Perform valuation analyses using various methodologies including discounted cash flow and market multiples.
- Originating development of marketing materials in support of client presentations.
- Drafting client deliverables such as information memoranda and term sheets.
- Participating in the execution of investment banking transactions by developing responsive and innovative transaction structures in support of investment banking transactions.
- Undertaking detailed economic, sectorial and company research and analysis in support of investment banking transactions.
- Attend client meetings in support of origination and execution of investment banking transactions.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following
- University Degree in Economics, Business, Accounting or any related or numeracy focused field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 4 years in Financial Analysis, Business Valuation, Transaction Structuring and Financial Modelling
- Must demonstrate excellent Research and Analytical skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Must be willing to work for long and odd hours to beat tight deadlines and turnaround times
- Must be a team player.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to or Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 7th February 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candida will be contacted.