Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Assistant Brand Manager Creative
Reporting to the Brand Manager Marketing Services this role is responsible for delivering high quality designs for use in internal and external communication campaigns.
- In-house creative design – Create and amend minor creative artworks e.g. Job ads, Tender Notices and simple product artwork amends. Create all E-Shot campaigns.
- Proof Reading- Selecting and checking colors on all Bank artworks. Making sure that each page of the Bank’s artworks and the document, is uncluttered and well balanced
- File Format enhancements – Converting files and sending the final product to the Bank’s Printing Companies or Web Agencies for online publishing.
- Re-size of artworks- Re-sizing design elements to fit desired dimensions.
- Storage of KCB Bank design files- Manage storage of copies of publications and artworks relating to the Bank’s communication activities.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- 3 years’ Creatives experience.
- 3 years’ Art and Design experience.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 1st February 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.