Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Head, Integrated Marketing Communications, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the overall KCB Group Digital Marketing Strategy for social media platforms and all digital assets.
The incumbent must have a demonstrated track record of successfully leveraging insights, strategic goals, reputation management, content creation and digital storytelling to capture and grow target audiences while delivering compelling social media campaigns that drive business objectives.
- Develop, implement, and cascade a KCB Group Digital Marketing Strategy and ensure implementation drives a coherent brand with ruthless consistency.
- Create a Center of Excellence for the Group and ensure routines, processes are in place to drive one brand across the region and provide technical support to the Group Subsidiaries on Digital Marketing.
- In an ever-evolving online world and consumer, this role will require the incumbent to spend time keeping abreast of trends and using global, local or home-grown ideas to build and engage audiences; keep current with emerging web technologies and social platforms through relevant blogs, list servs, and events.
- Champion the KCB Group Digital and Social media guidelines and adherence to the Social Media policy to protect and preserve the online brand integrity and tone of voice.
- Review and enhance all digital communication materials to ensure adherence and consistency to the overall Brand Positioning, Values and Identity Standards
- Manage the budgets for assigned areas and ensure adherence to Finance / Procurement processes and systems.
- Work with analytics to identify key consumer insights to strengthen the development and execution of campaigns in conjunction with the overall marketing campaign, whilst monitoring the success of community engagements; ensure that ROI is measured, delivered and learnings captured to ensure continuous improvement.
- Ideation & Content Management whilst developing digital Marketing Campaign briefs to support business unit’s product and service initiatives.
- Working with MCC Brand teams and a cross departmental team to oversee the development and execution of the master content calendar for all web properties.
- Manage creation, development, and management of content for the organization’s social and web presence, including the design, creation and management of promotions and online ad campaigns.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- 8 years’ experience in digital branding, marketing, and campaigns.
- 6 years’ experience in brand management and agency management.
- 5 years’ experience in general market research & analytics, web analytic, ad serving and testing tools, and digital communications.
- 4 years’ experience in budget management, strategy management, organizational culture and design and change management.
- 2 years’ FMCG experience.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 1st February 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.