Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Manager ATM Services
The Manager ATM Services will be responsible for ensuring that all ATM systems that are deployed in the bank are properly managed, secured and supported to provide high availability and exceptional customer experience on 24/7-hour basis.
- Evaluation of technologies and implementation of ATM systems and services as per the bank’s strategies for delivery of business products and services.
- Provide leadership to K.E Head Office staff and subsidiaries (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan and NBK) on ATM systems.
- Management of performance for the ATM Services support team within Technology comprising of system admins and operators maintaining the bank’s ATM systems and responsible for a 24/7-hour support.
- Development of and adherence to service level agreements with the Retail Business users and management of SLA’s with service providers/vendors of these systems.
- Tracking of customer queries/complaints and implementation of initiatives to address key ATM Systems issues identified.
- Provision of timely and accurate management information to all users on the ATM systems.
- Maintenance of accurate and updated system configuration and documentation for all the ATM systems and ensure that constant review and versioning is done.
- Implement appropriate security protocols and controls with respect to ATMs.
- The holder will be expected to use tools to provide capacity and performance reports on all ATM services.
- Management of project resources, schedule, costs, stakeholders, and the application development lifecycle.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ or related field.
- 5 years’ experience in Banking Operations.
- 5 years’ experience working with ATM and Card systems.
- 2 years’ experience in IT Projects.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 7th February 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.