Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Manager, Cloud Infrastructure
- Responsible for building, maintaining, and supporting high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable and distributed Platform as a Service systems with Kubernetes and Kubernetes flavors such as Openshift.
- Responsible for interfacing with application development teams to ensure applications fit within the infrastructure with scalability, reliability and security designed and implemented from the onset.
- Responsible for establishing and improving team processes and workflows to maximize efficiency and productivity of people and systems to support cloud infrastructure service.
- Lead in automation of infrastructure at massive scale to support scaling of digital services.
- Lead the Open source first as a fit for the future initiative within technology.
- Responsible for deployment of public cloud IaaS and PaaS to support the bank’s cloud native services
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT/ Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5 years progressive experience in Information Technology with at least 3 years’ experience in infrastructure planning or support in an environment with extensive Linux server environment.
- Certification in RedHat (RHCE/RHCSA) or Kubernetes or Openshift, AWS or Azure Architect/SysOps
- At least 3 years’ experience with Container/PaaS orchestration/management platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift.
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise Linux Server Operating Systems such as RHEL/ CentOS, Ubuntu.
- Experience with Configuration Management eg Chef, Ansible.
- Good understanding of build tools, CI/CD, Devops and Agile principles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 27th January 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted